…CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
CRM Manager – Loyalty & Retention
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to plan and deliver digital customer experience programs encouraging customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty for our innovative smoke-free platform IQOS. To succeed in this role, you should be proactive and independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs or processes.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
- Lead the development of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Perform consumer journey mapping and analyzing to identify pain points and commercial opportunities
- Enable more personalized Omni-channel user experiences and programs that encourage higher loyalty and retention
- Work with new technologies and processes to enable automations and highly targeted campaigns via channels, like email, text messages (SMS), messenger apps, etc.
- Manage end-to-end email campaign development and implementation
- Design and maintain a single customer view to be used by all business functions, like sales, marketing, and customer care
- Evolve the customer segmentation and targeting criteria by analyzing big data
- Drive the migration of direct communications to lower cost and higher engagement mediums such as SMS, LiveChat, Chatbot, Surveys and email
- Closely collaborate with the customer care and ecommerce team to develop strategies and campaigns to achieve optimal results
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective and efficient approach for the company and its products
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD MEET OUR CRITERIA:
- 6+ years’ experience working in a digital marketing role with a focus on customer lifecycle management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian
- Experience with marketing automation systems
- Comfort in interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Strong knowledge of Excel (functions, pivots, etc.)
- Experience working cross-functional with marketing, engineering, coding, copy, business development, design, analytics, and other teams outside of CRM, to deliver programs and initiatives
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects and deal with multiple monthly launches
- Proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Technical skills, like HTML and CSS are considered a big plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
‘Philip Morris Bulgaria’ EOOD is part of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here.