Despark is a team of curious thinkers, fearless creators and technical artisans. We help the world’s dreamers, pioneers, inventors and entrepreneurs to communicate their vision with the world through innovative technology.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has solid experience with research, creating wireframes, prototyping and user testing which results in amazing products for real people;
- Has great English skills and can comfortably participate in client meetings, communicating clearly both verbally and in writing;
- Understands the whole process of delivering an application – thinks about business aspects and technology – trying to see how the design can actually be accomplished and pushed live;
- Can power through an entire project with limited supervision;
- Can sell his/her ideas to clients;
- Can clearly communicate and write down ideas and requirements;
- Has good knowledge of Sketch;
- Has passion for creating digital products.
What you are going to do:
- Work on mobile and web apps which users interact with on a regular basis;
- Perform research on a specific industry or a problem;
- Deliver information architecture, user stories and wireframes;
- Create prototypes using InVision;
- Produce clear functional requirements.
All the perks of working in a top notch international digital agency, many of which are listed around this page and our website. Feel free to browse around or get in touch if you have questions.
But we are not all about the cool benefits, high end studio and fun team buildings. Our culture goes deeper than that. What might not be as visible is our informal atmosphere with a young but experienced team who have strong and friendly ties and our ethos, which is a great part of what we do. It is an inseparable mix of our people, work, values, studio and vibe. At the end of the day, we are all part of the same team and look out for each other whilst trying to do the best job that we can.
Despark also strives for complete transparency and fairness, we want to share the numbers with you and make you part of the bigger picture. No hidden agendas, no question unanswered, no decision unjustified. We took all that away so we can focus on what really matters — the quality of our work and our team’s happiness. Being able to zoom out gives us a sense of purpose and a strive for perfection that sets Despark apart.
- Flexible (but responsible) working hours.
- Plenty of fuel provided with coffee, drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- Company lunches at a cool gourmet burger joint.
- A play area with Playstation, foosball and we’ve also got a bar at the office.
- Bi-weekly massages.
- Day fun outings.
- Opportunity to attend startup events and tech & creative conferences.
- Access to creative books, magazines & subscriptions.
- Tips and confidence building for speaking events and even English lessons if you want to brush up.
Work With Us. Contact Us.
+44 (0)20 70609799 (UK)
+359 (0) 2 9811708 (BG)
17 Macklin Street
11 Georgi Benkovski Str.