Despark is a team of curious thinkers, fearless creators and technical artisans. We help the world’s dreamers, pioneers, inventors and entrepreneurs to communicate their vision with the world through innovative technology.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is capable of teamwork;
- Has interest in the conceptual/planning phase of the project;
- Has appreciation for UX and wants to work closely with the designers;
- Writes clean, maintainable and easy-to-test code;
- Has a good portfolio of working apps to show us;
- Has experience with the Apple App Store submission;
- Has strong knowledge of:
– OO design;
– Data structures and algorithms;
– Multi-threading and memory management;
– Good knowledge of libraries such as Core Data and Core Animation;
- Has experience working on long-running projects;
- Has good command of English;
- Has good knowledge of GIT;
- Good knowledge of Swift;
- Experience with at least one other environment (Web, Android, etc.);
- GitHub account with personal projects;
What you are going to do:
- Design and implement out-of-the-box development solutions;
- Work on exciting and sophisticated projects, which will provoke your skills to the limit;
- Interact with latest technologies;
All the perks of working in a top notch international digital agency, many of which are listed around this page and our website. Feel free to browse around or get in touch if you have questions.
But we are not all about the cool benefits, high end studio and fun team buildings. Our culture goes deeper than that. What might not be as visible is our informal atmosphere with a young but experienced team who have strong and friendly ties and our ethos, which is a great part of what we do. It is an inseparable mix of our people, work, values, studio and vibe. At the end of the day, we are all part of the same team and look out for each other whilst trying to do the best job that we can.
Despark also strives for complete transparency and fairness, we want to share the numbers with you and make you part of the bigger picture. No hidden agendas, no question unanswered, no decision unjustified. We took all that away so we can focus on what really matters — the quality of our work and our team’s happiness. Being able to zoom out gives us a sense of purpose and a strive for perfection that sets Despark apart.
- Flexible (but responsible) working hours.
- Plenty of fuel provided with coffee, drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- Company lunches at a cool gourmet burger joint.
- A play area with Playstation, foosball and we’ve also got a bar at the office.
- Bi-weekly massages.
- Day fun outings.
- Opportunity to attend startup events and tech & creative conferences.
- Access to creative books, magazines & subscriptions.
- Tips and confidence building for speaking events and even English lessons if you want to brush up.
Work With Us. Contact Us.
+44 (0)20 70609799 (UK)
+359 (0) 2 9811708 (BG)
17 Macklin Street
11 Georgi Benkovski Str.