…CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to manage our website (https://bg.iqos.com/bg), develop strategies and execute projects. To succeed in this role, you should be proactive and independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs or processes.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
- Drive day-to-day execution of strategies and projects and ensure quality standards for their execution.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure website and E-Commerce effectiveness and smooth operation.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the website and the E-Commerce.
- Collaborate with CRM, Marketing, Retail and Customer Service teams to offer a best-in-class digital experience that aligns with complimentary business channels
- Provide second level testing, quality assurance and signoff for all site functionality
- Keep up with the latest E-Commerce trends and technology to drive innovation and stay ahead of competition
- Project management for site experience improvements and development
- Create website content and initiatives that address each stage of the customer lifecycle from discovery to loyalty
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD MEET OUR CRITERIA:
- 5+ experience in E-Commerce and website content management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian
- Comfort in interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Have an excellent working knowledge of site analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization and the ability to produce site reporting with hard deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel (functions, pivots, etc.)
- Experience working cross-functional with marketing, engineering, coding, copy, business development, design, analytics, and other teams outside of CRM, to deliver programs and initiatives
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects and deal with multiple monthly launches
- Proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Technical skills, like HTML and CSS are considered a big plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
‘Philip Morris Bulgaria’ EOOD is part of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here.