First Estates is a real estate agent firmly established on the local mid to high end residential property segment. Over the past few months we have experienced an increasing demand for marketing and advertising activities. That is why we have come to the moment to hire our new colleague.
The main activities of this role would be the following
Social media management, planning and implementation
- Plan, implement and analyze content of our properties on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Maintain with corporate information, updates, articles and activities First Estates’ corner in Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn,
- Plan, create content for and execute mailchimp campaigns
- Maintain the presentation of the properties, on the professional real estate portals and coordinate advertising when needed on the portals
- Suggests and organizes alternative types of digital presence of First Estates on the Internet and the digital world
- Organize and maintain profile page of the First Estates Staff on the corporate web site
- In process of redesigning of corporate web sites and CRM, suggest, designs and creates content of certain web pages.
- We would expect this person to actively assists in the making of different brochures/ brand materials for our exclusive projects
- S/he will maintain and co-ordinate all marketing content with external partners of First Estates
- Assisting in organization of different events – open days, participation in different events organized in conjunction with British Bulgarian Business Chamber, French-Bulgarian Business Chamber, BNI, and others
- Coordinates presentation of customer recommendations
- Works closely with Photographer and video operator when shooting pictures and videos of selected properties and for Open days events
We would expect from this person:
- Certain similar experience of about 1-3 years
- Proper higher education in the marketing, advertising, PR, business or economy major
- PC Literate – free usage of spreadsheet, text editor or presentation programs.
- Excellent communication skills, English literate to at least intermediary level.
- Open-minded and creative personality
- Desire for self-improving in the digital marketing field.
Highly desirable assets:
- Copywriting skills – being able to come up with attractive description of property adverts, articles, other digital and print texts,
- Basic working knowledge of different graphic design programs, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and the likes
- SEO basic Knowledge, AdWords knowledge
What we offer:
- Full time position at a central Sofia location
- Salary ranging 1200 – 1500 net BGN /monthly
- Support on initial process after joining the company
- Fun working environment among internationals
Please apply by 30.03 the latest to email@example.com by providing a CV in English and a motivation letter on why you think you would be great addition to the team.