Strings IT Recruitment is helping IT/tech professionals discover more exciting career opportunities. Free of charge, of course.
Our client is a Belgium-based software company specialised in dating web and mobile app solutions with offices in 7 countries.
By the end of June, they are looking to add three PHP Developers familiar with RESTful APIs to their Sofia team, which already consists of around 20 techies.
Your day at work:
- Work closely with teammates from Sofia and Ghent (Belgium);
- Develop new products and features;
- Bug-fix and support existing products and features.
- At least 3 years(ideally 5+ years)ofprofessional experience with PHP;
- Strong knowledge of PHP7;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL (design, queries);
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP);
- Experience with MVC frameworks(e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend);
- Experience with Composer;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with automated testing/TDD;
- Experience with NoSQL technologies;
- Some scaling techniques.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban.
- Starting salary: 3000-5000 bgn net/month;
- Convenient office location in Sofia’s city center;
- Your own working 15’’ MacBook Pro and an iPhone;
- Remote work possible for 1 or 2 days per week;
- Quarterly fun team building activities;
- Be part of a truly international team (from over 7 countries);
- You will get the chance to work on websites and apps with high traffic;
- Travel exchange program (visit office inaforeign country).
Looks interesting? All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Strings IT Recruitment’s hiring activities are based upon Recruitment License No 1937 issued on 24.09.2015 with unlimited validity.
Send CV here email@example.com