Mid-level Python Developer
Can you create real-world solutions with Python?
Are you a good person?
Are you passionate, hard-working, and dedicated?
We count on people who can say yes to these 3 questions.
We count on people who are innovators, enthusiastic and results-driven.
We are putting together a team of talented people who want to make the world a better place, and to make peoples’ lives better.
We are currently looking for Mid-level Python Developer to join our team
- Analyze business requirements from a variety of sources and assimilate and interpret into written technical specification documents;
- Perform coding to written technical specifications;
- Also responsible for creating/updating internal standards and design guidelines;
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses;
- Assist in the implementation of other automated test frameworks;
- Keep informed of business priorities and make decisions based on the shared business goals of the organization;
- Proactively perform other related duties as and when required;
- Reliably report regarding assignments status, obstacles and problems;
- Ability to autonomously use creativity to develop elegant and exciting solutions to real-life problems;
Core skills required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming in Python;
- Have knowledge and experience with Python (version 2 and/or 3);
- Have experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL and/or SQLite);
- Have experience with Git and/or other distributed revision control systems;
- Feel comfortable using GNU/Linux based operating systems;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent control in English language.
You will impress us if you are:
- Knowledge and/or experience in building cross-platform desktop applications using QT (PyQT) or similar framework/s;
- Knowledge and/or experience in building web applications using Django or other web frameworks;
- Knowledge and/or experience in design and implementation of RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge and/or experience using/scripting Blender or other 3D modelling software;
- Front-end experience;
- Unit testing and continuous integration (Jenkins);
- Amazon Web Services;
- GNU/Linux server administration
- Other programming languages, and/or other spoken/written languages.
With us you will benefit from:
- A culture that values learning and mastery;
- Bright co-workers in a nice and stimulating environment;
- Working in an agile and fast-paced company;
- Autonomy and some flexibility in working time to fit your lifestyle and optimal work conditions;
- Knowing that your works truly helps to make peoples’ lives better.
If you think you match a few of the mentioned criteria, or even if you simply feel you must be a part of our team, feel free to contact us.
For application and contacts: Margarita Kolcheva – firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your application and would be happy to establish a connection with you. We will most probably come back to you for this or another upcoming career opportunity. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.