QA Automation Engineer
At ProsFit we believe in fighting the status quo. We believe the success is where confidence, creativity, robustness and simplicity stays. That’s why with us you won’t get lost in unnecessary process steps and won’t get frustrated by bureaucracy.
ProsFit is a technology company aiming to revolutionize the Prosthetic world by pulling it away from the age of artisanship and to bring it into the 21st century. A key motivation for the ProsFit team is building the capability to accommodate the increasing number of amputees, at the same time dramatically improving their experience. We aim to play our part in enabling mobility and integration in society.
We are looking for amazing new talent to fuel our growth. Right now, we have an opening for a QA Automation Engineer.
- Define strategy and process for QA, bringing testing in line with existing functional requiment
- Develop automated QA Tests (as above) for desktop and web based applications both for software front end (user interface) and back end (web services), including with regards to User Interface, API, Virtualization environment, Cloud environment, Data-driven tests, tools for Desktop
- Quality control for all software aspects: functional, system and integration testing
- To develop Integration Tests and Automation Tests
- Tracking, reporting, and follow up on defects as well as intended functionality
- Collaborate closely with the software developers in the implementation of automated test cases
- Proactively evaluate and implement new methods, tools and technologies to increase test coverage
- Develop and apply quality standards for the developed software
- Implement frameworks as appropriate (ready ones or hands on building frameworks)
- Analyzes reports and recommends corrective actions, analyzes defects and works along with the development team in order to fix them and increase the quality of the product
Core skills required:
- Experience of at least 2 years in developing automation infrastructure
- Experience with automatic Integration tests
- Experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Web testing for Mobile and PC and knowledge of web services standards and related technologies
- Highly organizes and accurate
- Responsible and dedicated
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Feel comfortable with meeting deadlines and completing projects
- Proactive and responsible personality
- Diligent and attentive to details
- Proficiency in English.
You will impress us if you are:
- Familiar with design and create test scripts, including using Python and C++
- Fan of new technologies
- Able to contribute to software development
- Have a creative hobby
With us you will benefit from:
- Knowing that your works truly helps to make peoples’ lives better
- A culture that values learning and mastery
- Result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity
- Working in an agile and fast-paced company
- Some flexibility in working time to fit your lifestyle and optimal working conditions
- A great deal of autonomy
If you think you match a few of the mentioned criteria, or even if you simply feel you must be a part of our team, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to meet you and introduce you to ProsFit.
For application and contacts: Margarita Kolcheva – email@example.com