Mid-Level Software Engineer (Frontend) in Sofia
We’re in the business of enabling sales and success teams to communicate to their customers better, getting maximum value out of those conversations and building a coaching culture to learn and become more effective together.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of desktop apps, a complex transcription and analytics platform, telco infrastructure with an audio/video pipeline, all to help bring coaching to the front of the business. We want to give teams amazing tools to become more effective and gain insight into previously hidden data.
A bit about the Role
We are looking for a bright, talented person to become part of our customer-driven engineering team in Sofia, Bulgaria. You’ll be designing and building enterprise-class systems that can robustly scale to support our global client base.
Jiminny is new to market but our platform is mission critical for our buyer and we play in an arena where the competition are billion dollar businesses. We’re a small team that needs to deliver a first class product and service for our clients so we need to work smart. If we can make that happen, the possibilities are endless. Sounds exciting? Then read on…
- You’ll build products and improve existing ones, get feedback, iterate…
- You’ll be one of the first few employees, eventually helping lead the growing team
- You’ll take part in decisions related to how we design and undertake new projects
- You’ll gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- You’ll work very closely with the rest of our small but fast growing team
You’re a smart, motivated software engineer with at least 3 years of proven experience in distributed software. You’re a master of JS, CSS, HTML5 and knowledgeable with:
- The web platform as a whole (HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks)
- Component based architecture using Vue, React, or Angular libraries
- Building componentized, responsive web UIs that are both maintainable and robust
- Test-driven development
- Version control (Git)
- Wireframing and UX experience
You’ll take pride in building readable, well-designed, and well-tested software. You possess great communication skills and evidence of successful collaboration with designers and backend engineers. But most importantly, we believe that you need to love what you do and have fun doing it!
What you’ll get
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at an incredible pace
- Top end machinery (we run on Macbook Pros)
- Amazing office near Vitosha metro
- Competitive salary
- Employee share ownership
Please send your application including your CV, Github account and any relevant links to projects, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org